There are a few advantages to the Pressure Plate. One, the Pressure Plate stays level at address, rather than forcing you to be tipped to one side before you start your swing. Two, the Pressure Plate has spikes on the bottom to prevent it from sliding around during the golf swing. Take a glance at videos of other boards online and you’ll often find them rotating and spinning around during the golf swing - the Pressure Plate does not. This connection facilitates the transfer of pressure in the feet to the ground, otherwise known as ground reaction force.
- Add speed and consistency to your golf swing by learning how to shift your pressure effectively - without swaying
- Take the guesswork out of your pressure shift - the Pressure Plate will only tilt when you do
- Spikes on the bottom to facilitate a stable connection with the ground
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- 24" x 13" x 1" - 6 pounds
- For an in-depth Pressure Plate guide, click here