Putting Thing Instruction
Quick Set-Up Guide
Use Alignment Rail to Know Where It's Aimed
- With the Alignment Rail snapped in place and the Putting Thing generally aimed on the line of the putt, roll a few balls to the hole.
- Re-aim the Putting Thing as needed until you make a couple putts in a row.
- If on grass, put tees in the 4 holes to secure it in place.
Remove Alignment Rail and Begin Training
- If you're newer to putting stroke training, we recommend beginning with 0 or 1 settings on both the Putter and Ball Gates.
Twist Gates to Adjust Difficulty
- As your skill and confidence build, adjust the gates tighter to challenge yourself.
Watch Our Putting Thing Videos Below
How to Use Alignment Rail
How to Adjust Putter and Ball Gates
How to Use Putting Thing for Eye Position
How to Use Putting Thing's Stimpmeter
Sale Sold out
Regular price $99.99
Regular priceUnit price per
View full details