Watch ArmAlarm in Action
Adjusting Straps & Tether Length
Fix Your Chicken Wing
Fixing Your Flying Elbow
Simplify Your Takeaway
Chipping & Pitching
Working Your Wedges
Adjusting Tether Length
- You can easily adjust the length of the tether by sliding the tether lock to the 'unlock' position and pulling on the tether. Once tether is desired length, slide into lock position.
- To shorten tether, rotate the central knob clockwise until tether is desired length. Lock when finished.
- After hitting a few balls, ensure that tether is still desired length.
Begin at Wrists, then Move Up
- If you've just started using ArmAlarm, we generally recommend setting it up close to or on your wrists.
- As you get more comfortable hitting full shots with ArmAlarm, consider moving the device slightly up your forearms. This will make it more challenging.
Take it to the range or the course
- Easily switch between using ArmAlarm's tether and hitting regular golf shots - without taking the device's straps off your wrists.
- To deactivate ArmAlarm, simply place the tether on the tether case as shown.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $99.99
Regular priceUnit price per